Feb 2, 2013

Get Osaka T shirts :)

Hello,
I buy T shirts for my presents and memories while traveling.
It is funny and makes everybody happy :)
Of course I have Osaka T shirts because I am from Osaka.
I really love this city :)




This T shirt says " Nande yanen!! This is a Osaka dialect.
Meaning is no way! how come? you must be joking. no kidding.


These are also Osaka dialect.
Yellow one says " It's OK, it's OK".
Black one says " I am looking for a keeper" , pretending a homeless dog.
He he he...!








This is a simple! I like it★



 When you visit Osaka, please get one. I m sure it will be a good present!
You can buy it in Dotombori, Aquarium and stations.  Thank you: )

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    Look homme

    ReplyDelete