Jun 6, 2015

Have you tried Japanese Sake? Please come to Hana Sake Bar at Shinsaibashi, Osaka!

Hello, This is Masae from Osaka Hana Hostel!

We are happy to announce that Japanese Sake bar has opened on the 1st floor or our hostel!!

It is called " Hana Sake Bar".

Hideko practiced to serve the beer.

I've got the fist beer she served


with 3 kinds Vegetarian food
It's so good!
If you never had Sake before,
I would like you to try Sake tasting set.
You can choose 3 different kind of Sake for 1000yen!
I love this atmosphere!


With our guests :)
Last Saturday (on the 30th of May) . We had the opening party.
So many people gathered to celebrate it! I really had a good time.
CHEERS!!! KAMPAI!!
 
I just love this place


Outside view

The owner Iida-san also works as waiter sometime.
How cool is that!!
I really hope this bar will be loved by many people.
It is going to be very hard for me to leave work not to stop by the bar :)
 
Please enjoy Japanese Sake @ Hana Sake Bar!!


No comments:

Post a Comment